Liberty Boat Tours
Excursions and Charters
Falls Canal Harbor, Seneca Falls, NY
First Tours will begin in early June
and lock tours, charter
tours, and rental canoes and paddle
- Enjoy a relaxing cruise down
the past lane that made New York the Empire State.
- Explore the history of canal boats as you float
down the canal they used.
- Imagine yourself on the water
that connected all of New York state to the world.
- Listen with your mind's ear
to the sounds of canal boats and their mules on the towpaths.
- Visit the Montezuma Wildlife
Refuge -- see natural bird habitats for yourself.
- Watch the sun set twice in one
- Experience the locks as they
turn into a boat elevator.
- See small towns from the
not a highway.
- Visit the historic towns of
Seneca Falls, Waterloo, and Geneva via
Except for material already copyrighted by
others, all material contained within these web pages constituting
Liberty Boat Tours web site, and subsidiary pages, including all images
belonging to Liberty Boat Tours, is:
© 2004, 2005, 2009 by Liberty Boat Tours, Inc.. All rights reserved.